The biggest progress this past week was the demolition kickoff for the Streetcar’s Maintenance & Operations Facility (MOF).
This week’s progress:
- Began demolition of two buildings at the MOF site
- Exploratory digging for utilities on Elm Street near Findlay Market
- Underground excavation for traffic signals near the intersection of 12th and Elm streets
- Underground gas work on Elm (from 15th to Liberty streets)
- Underground electrical work on Walnut (from 5th to 7th) and on Walnut (from 3rd to 4th streets)
Planned for next week:
- Continued demolition at the MOF site
- Water main installation on Central Parkway between Vine and Walnut streets. Traffic will be minimally restricted at all times.
- Traffic signal conduit installation near the corner of 12th & Elm Streets, on Elm Street near Findlay Street, and on Race between Elder & Henry streets. Traffic will be minimally restricted at all times
- New sanitary and storm installation on Elm (between 12th and 15th). Traffic will be minimally restricted at all times
- Underground gas work on Elm between 15th and Liberty streets
- Underground electrical work on Walnut between 3rd and 8th streets