The Cincinnati Enquirer complied this list of the largest construction projects in the region. 4 out of the 5 largest projects will be connected by the Cincinnati Streetcar (in bold):
- Great American Tower at Queen City Square, Downtown, more than $320 million
- The Banks, Cincinnati riverfront, $120 million (eventually $800 million in years ahead)
- Hoff Academic Quad at Xavier University, $115 million
- School for Creative & Performing Arts, Over-the-Rhine, $73 million
- University of Cincinnati Medical Sciences Building renovation, $54.2 million ($400 million through 2014)
The Cincinnati Streetcar will connect our region’s largest employment centers, major regional attractions and help ensure that these major investments listed above will be successful.