The streetcar will connect over a dozen libraries in Cincinnati, including the Main Public library, the busiest library in the country.
Many of these libraries, like the Mercantile Library at 414 Walnut, have numerous special events, speakers, and book discussions. Those attending can have lunch or dinner at a restaurant along the line like Mayberry or Myra’s Dionysus and ride the streetcar to the event.
Or patrons can take out a book and ride the streetcar to Iris Book Cafe to relax, have a cup of coffee, and read. Support our Libraries–Build the Streetcar.
Here is a list of the libraries along the line:
- Awberc Library
- Blegen Library
- Cincinnati Law Library
- College of Nursing Library
- Corryville Public Library
- Freedom Center’s John Parker Library
- Langsam Library
- Llyod Library
- Mercantile Library
- Robert S. Marx Law Library
- University of Cincinnati College of Geology and Physics Library
- US Appeals Court Library
- Zoological Society Library