If you aren’t convinced Cincinnati will benefit from building a modern streetcar, here is some information on the Cincinnati Streetcar.
There are these websites:
- City of Cincinnati’s Streetcar Website
- This blog [start reading from the first post]
There are these Studies and Reports:
- HDR- Cincinnati Streetcar Feasibility Study
- HDR- Cincinnati Streetcar Economic Impact Study
- University of Cincinnati Streetcar Study Evaluation
- City of Cincinnati Streetcar Presentation
- City of Cincinnati Climate Action Plan (pg. 52)
- Growth and Opportunities Study of the City of Cincinnati (pg. 61)
- Agenda 360 (pg. 20)
- Over The Rhine Green Preservation Study
This Radio Program:
After all that, if you still aren’t convinced Cincinnati would benefit from streetcars, one question–how long did it take to read the 349 webpages and blog posts, 176 pages of studies and reports, listen to the 52 minutes of audio, and watch the 54 mintues and 17 seconds of video above?